Clarification Text on the Protection of Personal Data
The clarification text, the details of which you can read below, is in the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (KVKK) art. It is regulated within the scope of responsibility arising from 10. We announce this information text and necessary explanations to the relevant parties. Our company always reserves the right to make necessary updates in this clarification text within the framework of the law.
Our company ESTAS Medical Products Medical Devices Automotive Manufacturing Import Export and Trade Industry Inc. As the data controller, we give importance to the personal data of the persons concerned, the privacy and security of private life, respect and desire to fulfill their responsibilities in accordance with the KVKK. For this reason, our company, as a data controller, explains the purposes of processing your personal data, the method of data collection and legal reasons and KVKK art. It will explain what your rights are listed in 11.
We send this information to all our customers, company employees, past employees whose employment contract has been terminated, our guests who come to visit our workplace, our suppliers, people who visit our website, users who connect to the guest network in our company, our customers in the company database, fairs, etc. To third parties in marketing areas such as; our consumers who fill out customer forms on our website, employee candidates who are sent as references or physically filled in application forms from career portals to apply for a job, all our business partners and their employees within the scope of our commercial activities, and limited to all of these. We are publishing this text addressing to real persons who have shared or will share their personal data with us, face to face, at a distance, verbally, in writing or electronically.
1. For what purpose and legal grounds do we process your Personal Data?
First of all, we would like to point out that; Your personal data may be processed by the COMPANY in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data, in line with your express consent. 5/2 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data. We would also like to remind you that in cases falling within the scope of the cases listed in the article, it is not necessary to obtain the consent of the people. The personal data collected by us are generally like the data you have declared in the identity, communication, personnel, finance, audio and visual records, customer transaction information, bank information, address, job application form. Personal data collected by you,
• In order to provide information when requested from authorized public institutions and organizations, especially if requested by the Court and authorized public officials,
• To be able to fulfill our legal obligations and to use our rights arising from the current legislation (Personnel file records required to be kept under the employment contract, health records, obligations arising from commercial and tax laws)
• For the purpose of fulfilling the obligations arising from the contract (such as the delivery of the product produced by our company, the identification of the person receiving the product, the management of the invoice processes, commercial activities and risk processes, etc.).
• In order to be able to contact the addressee during the management of the procurement and sales processes, to return to the customer regarding the sales contract, to respond to the customer's complaints and suggestions.
• To recruit employees within the framework of the company's human resources policy and needs, to carry out and develop recruitment processes, to evaluate and finalize job applications and to communicate with job applicants, To implement our human resources policy, to evaluate, develop and improve our employees' performance. in order to evaluate
• Obtaining the information of the visitors in order to ensure the safety of the workplace and our workers,
• Management of marketing processes, promotion of products, carrying out sectoral studies, fairs, fairs, etc. It is processed in order to improve the business volume in places.
• We would like to inform you, our employee candidates, that the information received at the time of application of our employee candidates who send their CVs to the company to apply for a job can be used to be evaluated for the position they applied for or possible positions that may arise in the future, and can be kept for the periods specified in the company's Human Resources data and physical records.
• We would like to state that the personal data of all our business partners and their employees who benefit from the protection of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data within the scope of our commercial activities may be processed for the purpose of fulfilling contractual obligations during and after the commercial relationship as the customer portfolio of the company.
2. We would like to explain to whom and for what purpose your Personal Data will be transferred.
First of all, your personal data is safe with our Company. We do not share this data with third parties without your explicit consent. However, we have an obligation to share it with third parties and institutions in accordance with the law and legislation. We take the necessary technical, administrative and legal measures to prevent any violation of your rights, even in these posts that we are obliged to do as per the law. We attach importance to confidentiality even during this transfer. Again, the personal data you provide to our company, for the above-mentioned purposes, with our service provider, supplier, group companies, company officials, authorized public institutions and organizations and private law persons, KVKK art. It is transferred by complying with the conditions in 8 and 9. In case of requests for information by the courts, or sharing your address information with our business partner, which is the transport company, in order for the products we will deliver to you to reach you, or sharing the reference evaluations from third company officials with the express consent of our personnel who worked in our company in the past.
In addition, for the above-mentioned purposes; In case of explicit consent of the data owner or in the absence of explicit consent of the data owner, but one or more of the other conditions mentioned above are met; If there is sufficient protection in the country where the data is transferred and there is not enough protection in the country where the data is transferred, it can be transferred provided that the relevant company undertakes in writing with the data controller in the relevant foreign country and that the permission of the Personal Data Protection Board is obtained.
3. We would like to inform you by which method your personal data is collected and on what legal grounds.
Your personal data for the purposes listed above, Turkish Code of Obligations No. 6098, Commercial Code No. 6102, Various Tax Legislation, Social Security Legislation, Law No. 6502 on the Protection of Consumers, Labor Law No. 4857, Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce, Law No. 6331, 4458 We are processing in accordance with the Customs Law No.
Processing of personal data; obtaining, collecting, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available, classifying or categorizing these data in whole or in part by automatic or non-automatic means provided that they are part of any data recording system. It refers to all kinds of operations performed on the data, such as preventing its use.
In our company, personal data for the above-mentioned purposes, but not limited to the following; It can be obtained and collected verbally, in writing or electronically, through the Company's workplaces, departments, website, cameras and other similar means, fully or partially automatic or by non-automatic means provided that it is a part of any data recording system. For example,
• With the visual and audio broadcasts we have made at the fairs we attend for marketing,
• Upon contacting supplier officials or employees during the purchase and sale processes,
• In order to contact you in the meetings you have made on behalf of your company,
• Personal data regarding job applications are collected through career portals, e-mail, İŞKUR, reference media and physically filling out the application form.
4. We would like to explain the Rights of Data Owners enumerated in the Law.
You, the interested parties, apply to our company,
• You have the right to learn whether your personal data is processed, the purpose of processing and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose, as well as learn the third parties to whom their data is transferred in the country or abroad; You can request information about the processed data.
• If the presence of incorrect or incomplete processing is detected; You can also request that these be corrected and that the transaction made within this scope be notified to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred.
• In addition, your personal data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized upon your request without the need to provide any justification.
• Demanding the deletion or destruction of your personal data and the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to which your personal data has been transferred, in case the reasons requiring processing are eliminated, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVKK and other relevant laws, is against the person himself by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems. You also have the right to object to the occurrence of a result.
However; We would like to remind you that your personal data, which we must keep as per our legal responsibility due to legal obligation, cannot be deleted, destroyed or anonymized. Pursuant to paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVKK, you may submit your request regarding the exercise of your above-mentioned rights to our Company in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. Our company will finalize your application free of charge within 30 days at the latest (However, if the process requires a separate cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Board may be charged) and will provide a response via the contact information you have provided to us. You can reach us using one of the communication channels listed below. After your application, we kindly ask you to send an e-mail or your full address to which we can respond in writing.
SAMPLE APPLICATION FORM
Applicant's Name - Surname
Turkish Identity Number:
Please write your application subject in detail.
To which address shall we send our reply:
Name - Surname Signature
You can send this application form physically or by mail. If you are going to send it physically, please write your name and sign it.
Personal Data Processing and Protection Policy
2.1. Purpose of the Policy
ESTAS Medical Mamulleri Medikal Devices Automotive Manufacturing Import Export and Trade Industry Inc. (Estaş Eldiven) Board of Directors and all its personnel, in line with the Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy , the Constitution of the Republic of Turkey regarding the protection of personal data, the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (KVKK). ) undertakes to comply with the principles and rules brought by other legislation and to protect the rights of the persons concerned. For this purpose, it has adopted a written Personal Data Protection Policy and System to be implemented and developed.
The purpose of the Personal Data Protection Policy is Estaş Eldiven;
- Establishing and realizing its own standards in the management of personal data;
- Determining and supporting organizational goals and obligations,
- Establishing control mechanisms in line with the acceptable risk level of Estaş Eldiven,
- Fulfillment of obligations in accordance with international agreements on the protection of personal data, the Constitution, laws, contracts and professional rules,
- It is the best protection of the interests of individuals.
2.2. Scope of the Policy
This policy has been prepared for Estaş Gloves and covers the services provided within the organization. Policy provisions cover all information systems and sub-information, contracts, environmental and physical areas, and systems and regulations produced for all these, which are involved in the processing of personal data in Estaş Glove's fields of activity and work areas. This policy covers Estaş Eldiven's Board of Directors, all units, employees of companies providing all kinds of services, trainees and contracted personnel. Any action that violates the Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK) or this policy is evaluated within the scope of the relevant legislation and sanctions are applied accordingly.
Estaş Eldiven's solution partners, public institutions, insurance companies and all third parties working with Estaş Eldiven are invited to read and comply with this policy. Third parties should ensure the protection of personal data with a system that is at least as strong and has adequate standards as Estaş Gloves for the protection of personal data. A written confidentiality agreement will be made between the third parties and Estaş Gloves, which includes the obligations under the protection of personal data and the right to control them. It will not be able to access personal data processed by Estaş Eldiven without signing a confidentiality agreement by third parties. Estaş Glove's with Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy
2.3.Aim of the Policy
Estaş Glove aims to create awareness about the legal processing and protection of personal data, to establish the necessary systems in line with the target and to establish the necessary order to ensure compliance with the legislation. In this context, it aims to provide guidance in terms of the implementation of the Policy and the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (KVKK) and the regulations set forth in the relevant legislation.
2.4. Definitions and Abbreviations
- Estaş Gloves : ESTAŞ Medical Products Medical Devices Automotive Manufacturing Import Export and Trade Industry Inc.
- Explicit Consent: Consent to a particular subject, based on information and free will, with a clear and unambiguous, limited only to that transaction.
- Anonymization: It is the rendering of personal data that cannot be associated with an identified or identifiable natural person under any circumstances, even by matching with other data.
- Employee: ESTA Medical Products Medical Devices Automotive Manufacturing Import Export and Trade Industry Inc. personnel in charge.
- Relevant Person: The natural person whose personal data is processed.
- Personal Data: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Special Qualified Personal Data: Data about people's race, ethnic origin, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, clothing, membership to associations, foundations or unions, health, sexual life, criminal convictions, security measures, and biometric data. and genetic data.
- Processing of Personal Data: Obtaining, recording, storing, storing, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available personal data in whole or in part, automatically or non-automatically provided that it is a part of any data recording system, All kinds of operations performed on data such as classification or prevention of use.
- Data Processor: The natural or legal person who processes personal data on behalf of the data controller, based on the authority given by the data controller.
- Data Controller: The natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system.
- KVK Board: Personal data protection board.
- KVK Compliance Process: A program to ensure compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data, put into effect by Estaş Eldiven.
- KVK Authority: Personal Data Protection Authority.
- KVKK: Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, published in the Official Gazette dated 7 April 2016 and numbered 29677.
- Policy: Estaş Gloves Personal Data Processing and Protection Policy.
- Personal Data Retention and Destruction Policy: In accordance with the Regulation on the Deletion, Destruction, Anonymization of Personal Data, Estaş Eldiven determines the maximum time required for the purpose for which personal data is processed, and the basis for the deletion, destruction and anonymization process is " Estaş Glove Data Retention and Disposal Policy”.
- Periodic Destruction: The deletion, destruction or anonymization process to be carried out at repetitive intervals in the event that all the conditions for processing personal data in the law are eliminated.
- Registered Electronic Mail (KEP): It is a system that protects all kinds of commercial, legal correspondence and document sharing as it is sent, determines exactly who the recipient is, does not change the content, and makes the content legal, valid, secure and definitive evidence.
- Data Controllers Registry Information System (VERBIS): An information system created and managed by the Presidency, accessible over the internet, to be used by data controllers in their application to the Registry and in other related transactions related to the Registry .
2.5. Distribution of Duties Regarding Personal Data
- Board of Directors ( Members of the Board of Directors of Estaş Eldiven ): To ensure that business and transactions are carried out in accordance with the company policy.
- KVKK Committee ( Composed of Persons Identified in the Compliance Process on the Protection of Personal Data by Estaş Glove ): It is responsible for the preparation, development, execution, publication and updating of the policy.
- Unit Responsibles: Responsible for the execution of the Policy in accordance with their duties and confidentiality agreements.
- Contact Person (person appointed by the Data Controller ): Responsible for arranging the issues in the policy in accordance with the VERBIS system and making notifications.
3. Matters Regarding Protection of Personal Data Manufacturer Contact Information
3.1. Ensuring the Security of Personal Data
All personnel and employees are obliged to ensure that the data processed by Estaş Gloves, which are under their responsibility, are kept secure and not disclosed to third parties unless they sign a confidentiality agreement. Personal data can only be accessed by those who need access to the data. Information on personal access authorizations cannot be shared with third parties. Events related to information security regarding personal data are reported to the KVK Board as soon as possible and within 72 hours at the latest, after the KVK Committee has definitively determined. Measures under the heading "What to Do in Case of Violation" as specified in Article 13 of this policy are also taken.
3.2. Environments with Personal Data
Electronic Media – Non-Electronic Media
- Servers (Domain, backup, email, database, web, file sharing, etc.),
- Software (os software.)
- Information security devices (firewall, intrusion detection and prevention, log file, anti virus, etc.)
- Personal computers (Desktop, laptop)
- Mobile devices (phone, tablet, etc.)
- Optical discs (CD, DVD, etc.)
- Removable memories (USB, Memory Card etc.)
- Printer, scanner, copier
- Manual data recording systems (survey forms, visitor logbook)
- Written, printed, visual media
- unit cabinets
3.3. Observing the Rights of the Related Person
Relevant Persons Regarding data processing activities and records at Estaş Gloves, Article 11 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data and XI of this policy. has the rights expressly listed in article A-1 of the title. Estaş Eldiven carries out its activities by observing all the rights of the persons concerned during the processing of personal data.
3.4. Raising Awareness and Supervision of the Units on the Protection and Processing of Personal Data
Estaş Eldiven provides necessary awareness trainings to its employees and authorized sales points in order to prevent illegal processing of personal data, to prevent illegal access to data and to ensure data protection.
3.5. Increasing Awareness and Supervision of Business Partners and Suppliers on the Protection and Processing of Personal Data
Estaş Eldiven provides necessary trainings to its business partners and suppliers in order to prevent illegal processing of personal data, to prevent illegal access to data, and to increase awareness of data protection.
4. Principles and Rules to be Followed in the Processing of Personal Data
4.1. Processing of Personal Data in Compliance with the Principles Established in the Legislation
- Processing in Compliance with Law and Integrity
Within Estaş Eldiven, the personal data of the persons concerned are processed in accordance with the rules of honesty, transparently and within the framework of the obligation of disclosure.
- Ensuring the Accuracy of Personal Data and Up-to-Date When Necessary
Necessary measures are taken in data processing procedures to ensure that the processed data is correct and up-to-date, and the Data Subject is provided with the opportunity to update their data and to correct the errors in the processed data.
- Processing for Specific, Explicit, and Legitimate Purposes
The scope and content of personal data is clearly determined by Estaş Eldiven, and personal data is processed within the scope of the legitimate purposes determined to continue its activities within the framework of the legislation and the ordinary course of commercial life.
- Being Related to the Purpose for which they are Processed, Limited and Measured
Personal data are processed in a limited and measured manner in connection with the clearly and precisely determined purposes. The processing of personal data that is not relevant or does not need to be processed is avoided. For this reason, we do not process private personal data unless there is a legal requirement, or when we need to process it, explicit consent is obtained by making clarifications on the subject.
- Retention For The Period Required For The Purpose For Which They Are Processed Or As Provided In The Relevant Legislation
Many regulations in the legislation require personal data to be kept for a certain period of time. For this reason, the processed personal data is stored for as long as required by the relevant legislation or for the purposes of processing personal data.
In the event that the storage period stipulated in the legislation expires or the purpose of processing disappears, personal data is deleted, destroyed or anonymized. Principles and processes regarding retention periods are in Chapter IV of this policy. It is explained in detail in clause C.
4.2. Processing of Personal Data Limited to the Personal Data Processing Conditions Specified in Article 5 of the KVKK
Personal data, as stated in Article 5 of the KVKK; It is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is clearly stipulated in the laws, it is necessary for the protection of the life or physical integrity of the person who is unable to express his consent due to impossibility or whose consent is not legally recognized, for the protection of his or her life or physical integrity, Provided that it is compulsory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation, the data subject has been made public by himself, data processing is compulsory for the establishment, use or protection of a right, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject,
4.3. Informing and Informing the Relevant Person
Estaş Gloves, while collecting personal data; first of all, in accordance with Article 10 of the KVKK and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to be Complied with in Fulfilling the Liability of Clarification, the relevant persons are clearly informed and enlightened. In our lighting texts;
- Company's title, full address and contact information,
- If available, information on the identity of the representative,
- Personal data categories,
- For what purpose personal data will be processed,
- To whom and for what purpose the processed personal data can be transferred,
- Data collection method and legal reason,
- The rights of the person concerned, listed in Article 11 of the KVKK, include sub-headings and their contents.
In addition to the information above, application methods are also listed in our clarification text. Thanks to these methods, it is aimed to be transparent and accessible in the Protection of Personal Data.
As a company, care is taken to ensure that this policy, which is open to the public, is clear, understandable and easily accessible. In addition, the “Clarification Texts” on the Law on the Protection of Personal Data for employees, employee candidates, visitors, customers and camera systems can be viewed on the website (https://www.estaseldiven.com/tr).
4.4. Processing of Special Quality Personal Data
Special categories of personal data are stipulated in a limited number of laws. Data protection is ensured by taking administrative and technical measures stipulated by the laws and the KVK Board in order to process these data. In this context, sensitive personal data (race, ethnicity, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, clothing, membership to associations, foundations or unions, health, sexual life, criminal convictions and security measures) biometric and genetic data) without the express consent of the person concerned is prohibited by law. Personal data other than health and sexual life may be processed without seeking the explicit consent of the person concerned, in cases stipulated by the laws. Personal data related to health and sexual life can only be used for the protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis,
5. Classification of Personal Data Processed by Estaş Gloves, Purposes of Processing and Storage Periods
5.1.Classification of Personal Data
Personal data; Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The protection of personal data is only related to real persons, and information belonging to legal entities that do not contain information about the real person is excluded from personal data protection. Therefore, this policy does not apply to data belonging to legal entities.
Personal Data Categories Subheadings and Explanations
- Identity: Documents such as driver's license, identity card and passport containing information such as name, surname, TR identity number, nationality information, mother - father name, mother's maiden name, place of birth, date of birth, gender, tax number, SGK number, signature information, vehicle plate etc. informations.
- Contact: Contact information; phone number, address, e-mail address, fax number etc. are personal data.
- Personnel: Payroll information, disciplinary investigation, employment document records, resume information, performance evaluation reports, etc.
- Legal Action: Correspondence information with judicial authorities, information in case files.
- Customer Transaction: Invoice, promissory note, check information, request information, order information, etc. customer data.
- Physical Space Security: Entry and exit records of employees and visitors, camera records.
- Transaction Security: Website login and exit information, IP address information, password and password information.
- Finance: Balance sheet information, asset information.
- Professional Experience: Diploma information, courses attended, vocational training information, transcript information, certificates.
- Marketing: Information from shopping history, surveys, campaign work.
- Audio-Visual Recordings: Audio-visual recordings
- Special Qualified Personal Data: Data specified in Article 6 of the KVKK (for example, health data including blood group, biometric data, religion and membership association information).
5.1.2. Special Qualified Personal Data
Data on people's race, ethnic origin, political thought, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, their clothing, membership to associations, foundations or unions, health, sexual life, criminal convictions and security measures, and biometric and genetic data are privately owned. qualified personal data.
5.2. Purposes of Processing Personal Data
As a company, we process personal data for purposes similar to those listed below, including but not limited to:
- Execution of emergency management processes,
- Execution of information security processes,
- Execution of employee candidate / intern / student selection and placement processes,
- Carrying out the application processes of employee candidates,
- Execution of employee satisfaction and loyalty processes,
- Fulfilling the obligations arising from the employment contract and legislation for the employees,
- Execution of fringe benefits and benefits processes for employees,
- Conducting audit / ethical activities,
- Conducting educational activities,
- Execution of access authorizations,
- Execution of electronic sales processes,
- Execution of activities in accordance with the legislation,
- Determination of pricing policies,
- Execution of finance and accounting works,
- Execution of company / product / service commitment processes,
- Ensuring physical space security,
- Execution of assignment processes,
- Follow-up and execution of legal affairs,
- Carrying out internal audit / investigation / intelligence activities,
- Conducting communication activities,
- Planning of Human Resources processes,
- Execution / supervision of business activities,
- Execution of occupational health / safety activities,
- Receiving and evaluating suggestions for improvement of business processes,
- Carrying out activities to ensure business continuity,
- Ensuring quality standards,
- Controlling the entrances and exits to the institution building and preventing unauthorized entries,
- Execution of logistics activities,
- Execution of goods / services purchasing processes,
- Execution of after-sales support services for goods / services,
- Execution of goods / services sales processes,
- Execution of goods / services production and operation processes,
- Execution of customer relationship management processes,
- Carrying out activities for customer satisfaction,
- Organization and event management,
- Conducting marketing analysis studies,
- Execution of performance evaluation processes,
- Execution of advertising / campaign / promotion processes,
- Carrying out storage and archiving activities,
- Conducting social responsibility and civil society activities,
- Execution of contract processes,
- Carrying out sponsorship activities,
- Follow-up of requests / complaints,
- Execution of supply chain management processes,
- Execution of the wage policy,
- Execution of marketing processes of products / services,
- Ensuring the security of data controller operations,
- Execution of investment processes,
- Carrying out talent / career development activities,
- Providing information to authorized persons, institutions and organizations,
- Execution of management activities,
- Creating and tracking visitor records,
- Ensuring the security of movable property and resources,
- Preparation of product invoices,
- Execution of product sales policy
- Fulfilling the obligations of the members of the board of directors arising from the Turkish commercial law legislation.
5.3. Storage Periods of Personal Data
Personal data are stored for as long as required by the purpose of processing personal data, without prejudice to the storage periods stipulated in the legislation.
The details of the storage and destruction periods are included in the Estaş Glove Storage and Disposal Policy published on the official website. In cases where personal data is processed for more than one purpose, the data is deleted, destroyed or anonymized, if the purposes for processing the data disappear or there is no legal obstacle to the deletion of the data upon the request of the Relevant Person. In matters of destruction, deletion or anonymization, the provisions of the legislation and the decisions of the KVK Board are complied with.
5.4. Measures Taken Regarding the Storage of Personal Data
The technical measures taken regarding the Protection of Personal Data are listed below:
- Estaş Gloves has technical tools and equipment suitable for each disposal method in this policy,
- Risks to prevent unlawful processing of personal data are determined, appropriate technical measures are taken against these risks, and technical controls are carried out for the measures taken,
- Inappropriate access or access attempts are kept under control by recording the accesses to the storage areas where personal data are stored,
- Estaş Eldiven takes the necessary measures to make the deleted personal data inaccessible and reusable for the relevant users,
- Strong passwords are used in electronic environments where personal data is processed,
- Data backup programs are used to keep personal data safe,
- A separate policy is determined for the security of sensitive personal data,
- Employees involved in special quality personal data processing processes have been trained on special quality personal data security, confidentiality agreements have been made, and the authorizations of users who have access to data are defined,
- Adequate security measures are taken for the physical environments where sensitive personal data is processed, stored and/or accessed, and unauthorized entries and exits are prevented by ensuring physical security.
The administrative measures taken regarding the Protection of Personal Data are as follows:
- Awareness is created by informing employees about the technical and administrative risks related to the storage of personal data,
- In case of cooperation with third parties for the storage of personal data, contracts made with companies to which personal data are transferred; There are provisions regarding taking the necessary security measures for the protection and safe keeping of the transferred personal data of the persons to whom the personal data is transferred,
- Texts are created and published within the scope of the obligation to inform employees, customers, visitors and employee candidates,
- After the clarification, explicit consent texts are created in line with the clear and unequivocal will of the relevant persons,
- Layered lighting tables related to camera systems are hanged,
- The security of the places where personal data is stored, locked cabinet systems are used,
- Confidentiality agreements (Supplier, Franchise, Reseller) are signed.
6. Security of Personal Data
6.1. Obligations Regarding the Security of Personal Data
Personal data; Administrative and technical measures are taken by Estaş Gloves according to technological possibilities and implementation costs in order to prevent illegal processing, prevent illegal access, and ensure that it is stored in accordance with the law.
6.2. Measures We Take to Prevent Unlawful Processing of Personal Data
- Random and/or periodic audits are carried out and made within the company,
- Periodic awareness trainings are given to employees (including blue-collar and white-collar) on the protection of personal data,
- The activities carried out by the company are evaluated in detail specific to all units,
- As a result of the said evaluation, personal data is processed specifically for the activities carried out by the relevant units,
- In contracts made with companies that process personal data, in cases where cooperation is made with third parties for the processing of personal data; Provisions are included for the persons processing personal data to take the necessary administrative and technical measures,
- In case of unlawful disclosure of personal data or data leakage, the KVK Board is informed about the situation and the investigations foreseen by the legislation are carried out and measures are taken.
6.2.1. Technical and Administrative Measures Taken to Prevent Unlawful Access to Personal Data
To prevent unlawful access to personal data;
- Employees with technical expertise are employed,
- Technical measures are updated and renewed periodically,
- Access authorization procedures are established within the company,
- Procedures for reporting the technical measures taken and audit processes are determined,
- Data recording systems used within the company are established in accordance with the legislation and periodically audited,
- Emergency action plans are created against the risks that may occur and systems are developed for their implementation,
- Employees are trained and informed about accessing and authorizing personal data,
- In confidentiality agreements made with companies that provide access to personal data, in cases where cooperation is made with third parties for activities such as processing and storage of personal data; There are provisions regarding the persons who access personal data to take the necessary administrative and technical measures,
- In order to prevent unlawful access to personal data, security systems are established within the scope of technological developments.
6.2.2. Measures We Take in Case of Unlawful Disclosure of Personal Data
Administrative and technical measures are taken to prevent the unlawful disclosure of personal data and these measures are updated in accordance with the relevant procedures. If it is determined that personal data is disclosed without authorization, a system and infrastructure is established to notify the Related Person and the KVK Board. In the event of an unlawful disclosure despite all the administrative and technical measures taken, if deemed necessary by the KVK Board, this situation may be announced on the website of the KVK Board or by any other method or directly notified to the person concerned.
7. Person Groups whose Data are Processed by Estaş Gloves
Personal data processed by Estaş Eldiven belong to the following groups;
- Employee Candidate,
- Customers and Officials,
- Potential Product or Service Buyer,
- Supplier Employee,
- Supplier Representative,
- Board members,
- Product or Service User Employee/Author.
8. Processing of Personal Data and Special Personal Data
8.1. Processing of Personal Data
According to the regulation on the processing of Personal Data of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698, “Personal Data Cannot Be Processed Unless the Explicit Consent of the Relevant Person Is Found.” However, in the presence of one of the following conditions, personal data may be processed without the consent of the owner:
- Clearly Provided in Laws,
- Failure to Obtain the Explicit Consent of the Person Related to the Cause of Actual Impossibility,
- Being Directly Related to the Establishment or Performance of the Contract,
- Fulfilling the Legal Obligation of the Company,
- Making the Personal Data of the Related Person Public,
- Obligatory Data Processing for the Establishment or Protection of a Right,
- Obligatory Data Processing for the Legitimate Interest of Our Company, Provided Not to Harm the Fundamental Rights and Freedoms of the Related Person,
Exceptional cases where sensitive personal data can be processed without the explicit consent of the Relevant Person is stated in Article XI of this Policy. B. It is stated in article 2.
8.2. Processing of Private Personal Data
Personal data of special nature (race, ethnicity, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, costume and clothing, membership to associations, foundations or trade unions, health, sexual life, criminal convictions and security measures, biometric and genetic data) without the explicit consent of the person concerned is prohibited by law. Personal data other than health and sexual life may be processed without seeking the explicit consent of the person concerned, in cases stipulated by the laws. Personal data related to health and sexual life, on the other hand, only for the purpose of protecting public health, conducting preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and managing health services and financing,
9. Third Parties and Purposes of Transfer of Personal Data by Estaş Eldiven
- Dealer Network/Sales Points,
- Real or Private Law Legal Persons,
- Franchise and dealer networks,
- To business partners and business contacts,
- Affiliates and Subsidiaries,
- Legally authorized public institutions and organizations,
- Private law persons who receive service,
- To the shareholders,
- to the Social Security Institution,
- To the suppliers,
- To Community Companies,
- It can be transferred to the Authorized Public Institutions and Organizations within the framework of the following purposes.
The Purposes of Transferring Personal Data are as follows:
- execution of activities,
- Providing support services to customers within the scope of the contract and within the framework of service standards,
- Determining the preferences and needs of customers and shaping and updating the service provided within this scope,
- Fulfilling legal obligations as required or mandated by legal regulations,
- Performing market research and statistical studies,
- Organizing surveys, contests, promotions and sponsorships,
- Evaluation of job applications,
- Liaising with people who have a business relationship with the company,
- Management of marketing processes,
- Management of vendor / supplier relations,
- Completion of legal reporting and invoicing processes.
9.1.Transfer of Personal Data
9.1.1. Domestic Transfer Conditions of Personal Data
Estaş Eldiven acts in accordance with the decisions and regulations stipulated in the KVKK and taken by the KVK Board regarding the transfer of personal data. Personal data and sensitive personal data shall not be transferred by Estaş Gloves to other real persons or legal entities without the explicit consent of the Relevant Person, without prejudice to the exceptional circumstances in the legislation. In exceptional cases stipulated by the KVKK and other legislation, personal data may be transferred to authorized administrative/judicial institutions or organizations and private law persons in the manner stipulated in the legislation and within the limits, without the need for the explicit consent of the Relevant Person.
9.1.2. Terms of Transfer of Personal Data Abroad
As a rule, personal data is not transferred abroad without the explicit consent of the Relevant Person. However, in the XI of this Policy. B. In cases where one of the exceptional circumstances in Article 2 exists, third persons abroad: Being in countries where there is sufficient protection declared by the KVK Board; Personal data may be transferred abroad without explicit consent, provided that the data controllers in Turkey and in the foreign country in question undertake to provide adequate protection in writing and have the permission of the KVK Board, in case they are located in countries where there is no adequate protection.
9.2. Institutions and Organizations to which Personal Data is Transferred
- Dealer Network/Sales Points,
- Real or Private Law Legal Persons,
- To business partners and business contacts,
- Affiliates and Subsidiaries,
- Legally authorized public institutions and organizations,
- Private law persons who receive service,
- To the shareholders,
- to the Social Security Institution,
- To the suppliers,
- To Group Companies and Authorized Public Institutions and Organizations
It can be transferred in accordance with the above-mentioned principles and principles.
9.3. Transfer of Special Quality Personal Data
9.3.1. Conditions for Domestic Transfer of Special Qualified Personal Data
Estaş Gloves can transfer the Special Quality Personal Data of the Related Person to third parties by taking the necessary administrative and technical measures, in line with the data processing purposes, of the Special Quality Personal Data it has obtained in accordance with the law. Accordingly, Estaş Gloves will be able to transfer Sensitive Personal Data to third parties in the presence of one of the processing conditions specified in the above section and the conditions listed below. In addition, with the exceptions stipulated by the legislation, with the measures foreseen by the KVK Board and the relevant legislation, special personal data regarding the health and sexual life of the Relevant Person can only be provided for the protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, health for the planning and management of services and financing,
9.3.2. Conditions for International Transfer of Special Quality Personal Data
Estaş Gloves, by taking the necessary administrative and technical measures and taking the necessary precautions by the Board, in line with the legitimate and lawful personal data processing purposes, in the following cases, where the data controller has adequate protection or undertakes to adequately protect the Personal Data of the Related Person. can be transferred to the country. If the Relevant Person has explicit consent, based on the consent given, if the Relevant Person does not have explicit consent; Private personal data other than the Relevant Person's health and sexual life (race, ethnicity, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, dress, association, etc.) foundation or union membership, criminal convictions and security measures, biometric and genetic data), in cases stipulated by law,
10. Data Processing Activities Regarding Workplace and Website Visitors
10.1. Monitoring Activities with Camera in the Workplace
In order to ensure the safety of the workplace, employees, visitors and customers in accordance with the law on the protection of personal data, conducting surveillance activities with a security camera limited to this purpose, Announcing the monitoring activity with the camera, Ensuring the security of the obtained data, Maintaining the personal data obtained by the camera monitoring activity Information such as the duration of the monitoring, who has access to the information obtained as a result of the monitoring and to whom this information is transferred, has been added to the clarification texts as “layered” as announced on the official website of the KVK Board. Layered Camera Illumination Texts in the form of tables have been hung in all places where the camera systems are located.
10.2. Follow-up of Workplace Guest Entry and Exit Records
Personal data processing is carried out by the company for the purpose of ensuring security and for other purposes specified in this Policy, for the follow-up of business guest entry and exit records. While obtaining the identity data of the persons who come to the Company buildings as guests, or through the texts posted by ESTAS or made available to the guests in other ways, the relevant person is enlightened in this context. The data obtained for the purpose of tracking guest entry-exit is processed only for this purpose and the relevant personal data is recorded in the data recording system in the physical environment.
10.3. Keeping Records of Internet Access Provided to Visitors and Guests in the Workplace
For the purpose of ensuring security by the company and for other purposes specified in this policy, internet access can be provided to visitors who request it during their stay in the workplace. In this case, log records regarding internet access are kept in accordance with the Law No. 5651 and the mandatory provisions of the legislation regulated in accordance with this Law, and these records are processed only if requested by authorized public institutions and organizations or in order to fulfill the relevant legal obligation during the audit processes to be carried out within the Company.
10.4. Website Visitors
Cookie records are used to improve the functioning and use of Estaş Eldiven official website. The company aims to make the time spent on the official website more productive and enjoyable. In addition, some cookies are used to remember the preferences made on the website, thus providing an improved and personalized experience to the users. Personal data is collected, processed, transferred and stored through the cookies on the website. For detailed information about the cookies used on the website, you can review the "Estaş Eldiven Cookie Clarification Text" on the official website.
11. Terms of Deletion, Destruction and Anonymization of Personal Data
In the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the relevant law in accordance with Article 138 of the Turkish Penal Code, Article 7 of the KVK Law and the "Regulation on the Deletion, Destruction and Anonymization of Personal Data", Estaş Glove's Personal data is deleted, destroyed or anonymized on its own decision or upon the request of the person concerned. Estaş Glove has established a policy in accordance with the provisions of the regulation in this regard, and in accordance with this policy, destruction is carried out according to the nature of the data. In accordance with this regulation, periodic destruction dates have been determined by Estaş Gloves, and a calendar has been established according to which periodic destruction will be carried out at various intervals with the commencement of the obligation.
11.1.Kişisel Verilerin Silinmesi, Yok Edilmesi Ve Anonimleştirilmesi Yükümlülüğü
In the event that the conditions for processing personal data in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK are no longer valid, the personal data must be deleted, destroyed or anonymized by the data controller ex officio or upon the request of the data subject. In the deletion, destruction or anonymization of personal data, it is obligatory to act in accordance with the general principles in Article 4 of the Law and the technical and administrative measures to be taken within the scope of Article 12, the provisions of the relevant legislation, board decisions and the personal data storage and destruction policy. The data controller is obliged to explain in the relevant policies and procedures the methods applied for the deletion, destruction and anonymization of personal data. Deletion of the Personal Data mentioned above,
11.2. Deletion, Destruction and Anonymization Techniques of Personal Data
11.2.1. Techniques of Deletion and Destruction of Personal Data:
Secure Deletion from Software (SecureDeletion Software)
Safe by Expert
This contract has been concluded between ESTAŞ Medical Mamulleri Medikal Devices Automotive Manufacturing Import Export and Trade Industry Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "Estaş Gloves") and the "Member" within the framework of the following terms and conditions, located at the address of “Organize Industrial Zone SİVAS”.
Membership is required to benefit from Estaş Eldiven services and membership is provided on the condition that all terms of this agreement are accepted. Therefore, this agreement between the Member and Estaş Eldiven comes into effect when the "Member" completes the registration process electronically, with the electronic confirmation that he/she declares that he/she understands and accepts this agreement.
Rights: All intellectual property rights, including copyrights and industrial property rights. The Rights under this Agreement shall be interpreted in its most comprehensive form, including all financial and moral rights within the framework of the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works and the relevant legislation, unless otherwise expressly stated and/or restricted by relevant laws. In this respect, Rights include the right to use the public offering authority from moral rights and the right to make any changes on the Content (including but not limited to making additions, reductions, having them made by third parties), "processing" mentioned in Article 21 of the FSEK. , “reproduction” mentioned in article 22, “dissemination” mentioned in article 23, “representation” mentioned in article 24, “transmission to the public by means of signal, sound and/or image transmission” mentioned in article 25 ” rights and the right to transfer them to others.
Service/Services: Presenting Content to “Members” and/or Users on the Site, through the interactive sharing (''networking'') platform developed by Estaş Eldiven or third party service providers, through Virtual Media and other communication channels. and sharing services, all kinds of services and applications offered or to be offered in the future by Estaş Eldiven.
Content: Estaş Gloves, all rights of which belong to Estaş Eldiven and/or Members and/or other users, on the Site, by being posted on the Site, as specified in this Agreement.
It is the file, text, graphic, image, music, information, data and any other visual and audio content that has been given the rights to benefit and make use of in the widest way.
User/Users: Refers to natural and legal persons accessing the site.
Virtual Environment: It is the virtual environment or virtual environments created by mobile phone, interactive television, internet, interactive voice response system and similar infrastructure platforms.
Site: Estaş Eldiven's 'Service to Member', including other websites and sub-websites that Estaş Eldiven can use to provide the Service, which can be accessed from www.estaseldiven.com main domain name and sub-domains of Estaş Eldiven. i is a collection of websites that it offers. Due to the essence of the Service, from time to time, in the Agreement, the Site is also considered as any Service delivery place, channel and platform accessed through other Virtual Media platforms, as well as websites, depending on the developing technologies.
Agreement: This means www.estaseldiven.com Website Usage and Membership Agreement.
Member/Members: Refers to the real and legal persons who are members of the Site, content providers and/or users of the Site and benefiting from the content and Services on the Site, in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
Membership: It is the status of natural and legal persons to become and remain a member of Estaş Eldiven in accordance with this Agreement.
Software: All Rights on the Site, used for the purpose of providing the Service, all of which were developed by Estaş Eldiven and/or contracted third party service providers and/or the relevant sub-software licenses and all Rights related to these sub-software licenses have been acquired by Estaş Eldiven. It is the whole of the interface and computer programs owned and/or licensed by Estaş Gloves. Within the scope of this Agreement, the Software and all Rights of Estaş Gloves on the Software shall be construed in its fullest form, unless otherwise expressly stated and/or restricted by applicable law.
4. Subject of the Contract
The subject of this Agreement is to determine the terms and conditions regarding all the Services and Content on the Site, and any declaration and regulation regarding the Services, usage, content and users performed by Estaş Eldiven on the Site is an integral part of this Agreement. will be considered as part of
5. Rights and Obligations
5.1.1 In order to gain membership status, the User who wants to become a Member must fill out the membership form on Estaş Eldiven with real information in line with the information requested in the membership form, and the membership application must be evaluated and approved by Estaş Eldiven. Membership rights and obligations arise only on the person applying for Membership, and the Member cannot transfer these rights and obligations partially or completely to any third party. Estaş Gloves may reject Membership applications or make the acceptance of the Membership application subject to additional terms and conditions in its sole discretion and without any reason. Estaş Gloves, including the detection of legal, technical and especially information security risks, and similar reasons,
5.1.2 In the transactions and correspondences carried out by the Member and the User on the Site; declares that it will act in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement and all the terms and conditions stated on the Site, that it understands and accepts these rules and conditions.
5.1.3 The user name and password information required by the Member in order to access the Member Profile Page and perform some operations on the Site is created by the Member, and the security and confidentiality of the said information is entirely the responsibility of the Member.
5.1.4 The Member agrees to act in accordance with the generally accepted moral rules and the laws of the Republic of Turkey within the Site. In case of committing a crime and/or illegal acts on the Site, the responsibility belongs entirely to the Member. Estaş Gloves cannot be held responsible for legal problems or demands arising from the actions of the Member.
5.1.5 Any ideas and thoughts that the Member will declare through the Site are entirely his own personal opinion and only bind himself. The Site cannot be used to publish opinions and statements for political and philosophical propaganda purposes. Activities and suggestions for any purpose cannot be made. Words and dispositions that support a certain political view, insult, threaten or harass cannot be made.
5.1.6 Member, actions, writings that are considered as a crime due to the Turkish Constitution, Turkish Penal Code and other laws and/or may cause compensation liability, disrupt public security, national unity and solidarity, violate general morality, public interest and fundamental rights and freedoms, He accepts in advance that Content such as videos, photos, slogans, pictures, cartoons, lines, words, songs, melodies, comments cannot be shared through the Site, that he knows this, otherwise he will be personally responsible. The Member accepts, declares and undertakes that Estaş Gloves and its officials are liable to meet all kinds of demands and to pay any compensation that Estaş Glove may have to pay for this reason, including fines, to Estaş Gloves and its officials.
5.1.7 The Member agrees and undertakes not to access or use other members' private, confidential programs, files, information or areas with similar content without permission. Otherwise, any legal and penal responsibility that may arise from them belongs to him.
5.1.8 The Member may not approve of Estaş Eldiven's content such as thoughts, texts, videos, photographs, slogans, pictures, cartoons, lines, words, songs, melodies, comments, which he or she discloses on the Site, with or without a notification, warning, warning. , accepts and undertakes that, if approved, the use of the content uploaded to the Site will be blocked if any legal obstacle is encountered, and Estaş Eldiven always has the right to stop or cancel the service and Content provided unilaterally, permanently or temporarily, without giving any reason.
5.1.9 Member, insult and harassment, pornography, prohibited gambling, gaming, betting, etc. The sale or use of all kinds of prescription drugs and the promotion, sale, marketing, and advice of all kinds of drugs that are within the scope of drugs and all kinds of addictive materials, all kinds of human or animal injury, killing, dismemberment, brutality, in short, weapons, explosives, which have serious drawbacks in terms of human psychology. accepts that any material, including the article, and the material for which it cannot prove its rightful ownership or certificate of authorization cannot be shared on the Site and such material will be deleted without any warning.
5.2.1 Member and User, Estaş Eldiven is not responsible for investigating the authenticity, authenticity, security, accuracy of all kinds of information, content and visuals on the Site, and to determine whether the display of these content and announcements on the internet is in accordance with the law, due to the said Contents. It accepts and declares that Estaş Gloves, Estaş Glove employees and managers are not responsible for any damages that may arise. Member and User Estaş Eldiven may provide links to other websites and/or portals, files or content that are not under their control, that this link does not constitute a declaration or guarantee of any kind regarding the website to which this link is directed or the information contained therein, portals accessed through such links, internet sites, files and content,
5.2.2 The Member accepts and undertakes that the information and content provided by him within Estaş Gloves are correct, in accordance with the law and do not cause any violation of rights. In particular, the Member cannot upload or send any content and information that creates a violation of intellectual property rights or that may constitute a criminal element to the Site or send it to other Members. Estaş Gloves cannot be held responsible for any damage that may occur due to the contamination of the Member's computer with harmful codes and programs. The Member accepts, declares and undertakes that he has taken all necessary measures to ensure that any information, content, material or data provided to the Site by him does not contain malicious software.
5.2.3 Estaş Glove may change the Content on the Site at any time and without any notice. It can close and/or delete the information and Content uploaded to the system by the members to the access of third parties. It can always control and store the Content uploaded by the Members to the Site and all communication between the Members through the Site.
5.2.4 The Member gives Estaş Eldiven the right to transfer the said content to another medium and to use the rights of reproduction and transmission to the public regarding all kinds of Content, including the pictures, photos, texts and videos uploaded to the Site, and the use of these rights to third parties. has given the authority to grant the right to be valid for an unlimited period of time and valid all over the world.
5.2.5 All thoughts, ideas, discourses, opinions, actions, texts, videos, photographs, slogans, pictures, cartoons, lines, words, songs, melodies, comments that the member gives to Estaş Glove to be posted on the Site and that he/she expresses and uploads through the Site. all kinds of content, including intellectual products such as undisputed rights or use, dissemination, reproduction, public offering, commercial placement, etc. Estaş irrevocably accepts, declares and undertakes in advance that it has rights and authority in all matters and that no third party has any right or related claim on these rights, otherwise it is personally responsible for all kinds of follow-ups and demands against Estaş Gloves. Glove has no obligation to check the accuracy of this statement, however, when necessary, the Member
5.2.6 The Member may not add, distribute or copy any Content, trademark or other proprietary information that is protected by any copyright or other intellectual property rights, to the Site without the prior written consent of the owner of these rights. Estaş Eldiven is not obliged to check the Content provided by the Member or to investigate whether there is an illegal activity in accordance with the Law No. 5651. The Member accepts, declares and undertakes in advance and irrevocably that he is solely responsible for the Content provided to the Site and that Estaş Eldiven does not assume any responsibility in this regard.
5.2.7 The Member, upon being posted on the Site, gives Estaş Eldiven all kinds of rights to use and make use of the Content given to Estaş Eldiven in the widest meaning and scope determined by law, and all kinds of benefiting and benefiting rights to Estaş Eldiven free of charge (without any fee. accepts, declares and undertakes in advance and irrevocably. In other words, from the moment the Member transmits/uploads the Content to the Site for publication, the Member may unconditionally and unconditionally retain any and all rights to use the rights he has over the Content, that is, the authority to make any changes to the said Content. without limitation and free of charge to Estaş Eldiven, furthermore, FSEK m.
5.2.8 The Member may, in advance and irrevocably, grant that all of the Rights on the partial or unrestricted portion of the Content are given to Estaş Eldiven by him, in case the Rights cannot be partially transferred or partially limited to Estaş Glove according to the applicable laws. accepts, declares and undertakes.
5.2.9 All Virtual Environments and other communication channels, including but not limited to the Internet, and other on-line and off-line (television, radio, press and similar) media, worldwide use, encompasses the rights to use, benefit and benefit. The Rights under this article also include any processing, reproduction, dissemination, representation and public transmission Rights on the Content. Estaş Gloves will not obtain any prior written or verbal consent of the Member in the use or making available of and benefiting from the said Rights. Said Rights cannot be changed, revoked, unlimited, permanent, permanent, transferable by the Member, as of the date the Content is placed on the Site and on the Site,
5.2.10 The Member knows that the Rights subject to this Article 5 can be used and benefited by Estaş Eldiven in a way that will provide commercial gain to Estaş Eldiven and accepts, declares and undertakes this matter in advance and irrevocably. The Member accepts, declares and undertakes in advance and irrevocably that he will not demand any price or fee under any name from Estaş Gloves in any way for the Rights granted to Estaş Gloves subject to this article and the Agreement.
5.2.11 Estaş Gloves can change, add, modify, shorten, decompose, reproduce, copy, store, process, change the format of the Content within the scope of this Article 5 without notifying the Member and obtaining the written or verbal consent of the Member. may play on it, combine it with other Content, and make other similar savings, including but not limited to.
5.2.12 Estaş Eldiven does not guarantee that the Content submitted by the Members will be accepted as Content and that it will be partially and/or completely stored, made visible, presented and shared as Content on the Site. Estaş Eldiven has no obligation to store, share and present the Content provided by the Member even though it has been created (in its original form). Estaş Eldiven may present the Content within the scope of this article to the general public, including but not limited to other Members, may make it public, distribute it to other third parties, including legal entities, for a fee or free of charge, the terms completely determined by Estaş Eldiven. in such a way that it can be used and benefited by third parties. Estaş Glove may transfer all or some of the Rights subject to this article,
5.2.13 As per the essence of the Service, even in cases where the Member partially or completely withdraws, deletes or removes the Content submitted under this article from the Site, or even if this Agreement is terminated by the Member, the said Content is irreversibly given. For this purpose, Estaş Glove's rights within the scope of this article shall not be prejudiced and continue in the same way.
5.2.14 Estaş Gloves is not liable to pay any fee to the Member for the fees it will earn through the said Content or for any other direct and/or indirect commercial gains it will derive. In this case, the Member accepts, declares and undertakes in advance and irrevocably that he will not demand any price or fee under any name from Estaş Gloves.
5.2.15 It is free to become a member of the site. However, in the future, in the event that some or all of the Service is provided to the Member partially or completely for a fee and/or a fee is charged from the Member through paid Membership, no changes will be made within the scope of the Content item that this Member has given to Estaş Eldiven to be placed on the Site. . Clearly, the Member's payment to Estaş Eldiven in any case does not impose any restriction and/or cost to Estaş Eldiven regarding the Rights obtained by Estaş Eldiven within the scope of the Content given by the Member to Estaş Eldiven to be posted on the Site. will not be liable to pay. Since the Member has started to benefit from the Service by becoming a Member of the Site, the Member's 'Site'
5.2.16 Estaş Glove has all the rights to use and make use of the Content and can make all kinds of savings on the Content. Estaş Eldiven reserves the right to use and benefit from the Content in public areas. However, Estaş Gloves cannot be held responsible for the Content under any circumstances. Estaş Glove has the right to control, edit, manage, edit, correct, verify, process, add and remove the Content, and has no responsibility or liability in this regard. Estaş Glove's sole and exclusive obligation is to remove the illegal Content uploaded/given by the Member from the Site, in case of notification by other members or third parties.
5.2.17 Estaş Eldiven does not guarantee any Service (time, quantity, quality, etc.) with the partial and/or complete storage of the Content. . Within the scope of the Service provided on the Site, Estaş Eldiven grants the Member a very limited and limited right to use the Content. Namely; As long as the member logs in (login) and stays on the Site, he can only view and/or listen to the part or parts of the Content determined by Estaş Eldiven.
5.2.18 Some or all of the Content may not be copied, reproduced, uploaded, developed, modified, edited, created in any other way, marketed, leased, even partially, by the Member for any reason without the express written consent of Estaş Eldiven, It cannot be sold, partially or completely transferred. The Member's use, utilization, exploitation and/or exploitation of the Content for any purpose without the express written consent of Estaş Eldiven is prohibited. By copying, duplicating or otherwise using the Content on personal and public internet pages or other Virtual Environments, the Member may use, make use of, exploit, offer, publish, sell, rent,
5.3 Use of Estaş Gloves Website
Estaş Eldiven has limited the use of the Site only to Users and Members and only to displaying the content on the Site, to use it for non-commercial purposes determined by the Services, and to any use of the Site and any kind of acquisition, copying, processing, use and use of the content on the Site without consent. It does not allow linking to the content on the site and does not give consent. Otherwise, it reserves all rights.
5.4.1 Estaş Glove may set a fee for the Services on the Site, if it wishes; In such a case, the Members' use of the relevant Services is subject to the full and complete payment of the fee. Fees related to the applications, payment terms, effective dates of the fees will be announced in the relevant sections of the Site. Failure to receive payment for a Service does not constitute an admission that the Service is free or partially paid. In case of incomplete or no payment, Estaş Glove has the right to terminate the membership of the relevant Member.
5.4.2 Estaş Glove will provide the Services in the form and quality specified on the Site, and has no commitment or responsibility for the quality, applicability, integrity, continuity and similar issues of the Service.
6. Member's e-mail and Other Personal Information
6.1 It is the Member's sole responsibility to share and/or disclose, in whole or in part, all personal, but not limited to, information belonging to the Member with other Members. The Member, at its sole discretion, may share information with other Members with its own consent.
6.2 Estaş Eldiven does not have any responsibility in case the Member shares his/her information unwillingly or uncontrollably.
6.3 The e-mail address given while becoming a member of Estaş Gloves must be an active e-mail address belonging to the Member. Unless otherwise stated in this Agreement, in all correspondence related to membership, the e-mail address given while becoming a member of the system is taken as basis and this address is used. Estaş Gloves believes in the accuracy of the e-mail given and acts accordingly. Estaş Gloves is not responsible for errors, inaccuracies, deficiencies and/or communication difficulties that may occur due to incorrect, incomplete and/or falsely declared e-mails.
6.4 Estaş Eldiven, transforming the personal information provided by the Member and in the database into statistical information, using it in advertising, marketing and other fields, determining the general tendencies of the Members, enriching, developing and improving the Content and the Service. has the right to use it as he wishes.
7. Service Guarantee and Service Level
7.1 Estaş Glove provides the Service "as is", "with all faults" and "as available". Estaş Glove does not give any express or implied warranty or guarantee regarding the Service. In this context, Estaş Eldiven does not guarantee any service level and/or security level to the Member.
7.2 The scope of the Service offered to the Member under this Agreement may be expanded, changed, rearranged or narrowed partially or completely by Estaş Eldiven at any time and unilaterally without any written or verbal notification. Estaş Gloves has the right to make changes in the articles of the Agreement partially or completely unilaterally without any written or verbal notification in accordance with this Agreement. For this reason, the Member accepts, declares and undertakes in advance that there is no commitment and/or warranty within the scope of the Service provided to him with this Agreement and that it can be partially or completely changed at any time. merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose,
7.3 If the Member has a reservation regarding the Service, he/she must immediately stop using and/or benefit from the Service and terminate this Agreement in accordance with the terms set forth in this Agreement.
8. Technical Problems
8.1 Estaş Gloves cannot be held responsible for any disruptions or problems that may occur in the delivery of the Service due to maintenance or renewal processes, telephone network, GSM operator, infrastructure provider and power cuts. Including and not limited to changes, deficiencies, disruptions, disconnections, interruptions, errors, deletions and corruptions that may occur in the communication of the Members, the provision of the Service, the operation of the Software and/or the Content due to possible interruptions or any other reason. Provided that Estaş Gloves is not responsible for any problems that may occur. Estaş Gloves cannot be held responsible in any way for any problems and problems that may occur in the delivery of the product. Including and not limited to changes, deficiencies, disruptions, disconnections, interruptions, errors, deletions and corruptions that may occur in the communication of the Members, the provision of the Service, the operation of the Software and/or the Content due to possible interruptions or any other reason. Provided that Estaş Gloves is not responsible for any problems that may occur. Estaş Gloves cannot be held responsible in any way for any problems and problems that may occur in the delivery of the product. Including and not limited to changes, deficiencies, disruptions, disconnections, interruptions, errors, deletions and corruptions that may occur in the communication of the Members, the provision of the Service, the operation of the Software and/or the Content due to possible interruptions or any other reason. Provided that Estaş Gloves is not responsible for any problems that may occur.
8.2 Estaş Gloves, when necessary and at its own discretion, to prevent the operational security of the network in danger, the continuity and continuity of access to the network, to prevent malfunctions, corruptions, deficiencies and all kinds of problems that may occur in the network, software or recorded files, to prevent all possible malfunctions and/or In order to reduce its impact and in other circumstances it deems necessary, it may limit or suspend access to the service, partially or indefinitely, partially or completely.
9. Limitation of Liability
9.1 Estaş Eldiven does not warrant that any Content or information available on the Site or the Service is faultless, error-free, flawless, virus-free or free from anything that could change or delete the Member's software, data or device. The responsibility of displaying or uploading any content or other material made through the site belongs entirely to the Member.
9.2 In no case, Estaş Gloves will be liable for direct or indirect damages/damages (including but not limited to breach of contract, negligence) arising from the use or inability to use the Site or any content, even if it has been informed of the possibility of such damages and that such damages has no liability whatsoever (including, without limitation, loss of business, loss of interest, loss of reputation, loss of data, loss of programs or information, and the like).
9.3 Estaş Gloves has no liability, in particular, for damages resulting from: (a) errors, errors in the Site or any content, or in any product, goods, software, information or services provided or downloaded through the Service. or defects; (b) Unauthorized use of any personal information provided through the Member; or (c) All kinds of viruses, software malfunctions and similar situations.
10. Damages to Third Parties
In the event that the Member harms real or legal third parties and/or commits an unlawful act against such persons during the use of the Service offered by Estaş Gloves, the Member is personally responsible for the said damage and/or unlawful act and that Estaş Glove is completely irresponsible. accepts, declares and undertakes irrevocably that In disputes that may arise in relation to third parties; Estaş Eldiven cannot be held responsible in any way for any compensation claims of third parties, and Estaş Eldiven will immediately cover all kinds of damages and expenses that Estaş Eldiven will have to bear after the written request to be sent to the Member regarding the compensation of the said damage and expense. The member irrevocably accepts, declares and undertakes in advance.
11. Accuracy and Supply of Member Information
The Member shall ensure that all the information he/she conveys to Estaş Eldiven in written, verbal, internet and/or other Virtual Media and other communication platforms regarding the Services under this Agreement and the Content he/she gives to Estaş Eldiven within the scope of this Agreement are accurate, true, complete and complete. declares and undertakes that it is up-to-date, and the Member shall be solely responsible for all other damages that may arise due to the violation of this statement. From time to time, Estaş Gloves has the authority to contact the Member and request the Member to verify this information. The member accepts, declares and undertakes to provide the requested information within 3 (three) days following the request. If requested by the member Estaş Eldiven, identity information, telephone information, notification address, correspondence address, e-mail,
12. Compensation of the Damage by the Member
The liability to indemnify direct and indirect damages to Estaş Eldiven (Estaş Eldiven's officials, representatives, officers and other employees and other natural persons and legal entities who are assisted in the provision of the Service) due to acts contrary to this Agreement, It belongs to the Member who caused the damage, or to these Members severally, in case there are more than one Member that causes the damage.
13. Use of Third Parties in Providing Services
Estaş Gloves, in its sole and unilateral discretion, in the provision and provision of the Service and/or the provision and provision of other services specified in this Agreement, without any restrictions, without prior notice, partially and/or completely, Estaş Gloves It may use local and/or international third parties, companies and/or legal entities affiliated with Glove or otherwise related and/or completely independent, as sub-suppliers, subcontractors, cooperation partners and/or similar ways.
14.1 The owner of all Rights of the Software is Estaş Eldiven and/or the third party service providers with which Estaş Eldiven has contracted. Estaş Glove has the authority to make any kind of disposition on the Software without prior notice. Estaş Gloves cannot be held responsible in any way for the Software or its non-operation, incomplete operation, temporary or permanent malfunctions, or insufficient or full efficiency of the Software. Estaş Eldiven does not give any warranty regarding the Service, nor does it give any warranty regarding the Software.
14.2 Some or all of the Software may not be copied, reproduced, uploaded, developed, partially or completely changed, transferred to other real and/or legal third parties, created in any other way, for any reason, without the express written permission of Estaş Eldiven. cannot be marketed, sold, used or used. It is prohibited to use the Software for any purpose without the express prior written consent of Estaş Gloves. The Member accepts, declares and undertakes in advance that he will only use the Software on the Site for a limited and limited time period only for the purpose of receiving Services, subject to the terms of this Agreement.
15. Cancellation of Membership and Termination of the Agreement by Estaş Gloves
Estaş Gloves may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect and without any prior notice, and cancel the Member's Membership in the following cases: (i) at any time it deems necessary, without justification, and/or (ii) the Member's use of this Agreement and/or (iii) the Member's failure to partially or fully fulfill any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
16. Termination of the Agreement and Suspension of the Membership by the Member
16.1 Subject to the Member's timely, complete and complete fulfillment of all obligations set forth in this Agreement, this Membership Agreement is sent by the Member to the email@example.com e-mail address with the subject "I want to terminate my membership" or may be terminated with immediate effect after use of this link to send this e-mail .
16.2 When the termination of this Agreement is completed, the Member's Membership is frozen by Estaş Eldiven. In this case, Estaş Glove only makes the Member's profile invisible in the system. However, due to the essence of the Service, some or all of the Content provided by the Member may remain visible on the Site in order to ensure that other Estaş Eldiven Members receive the Service without interruption and/or in its entirety.
16.3 Termination of this Agreement by the Member does not mean that the Content provided by the Member is removed from the system and/or rendered invisible, and Estaş Gloves has no responsibility in this regard. The member can restart his/her canceled membership by logging into Estaş Eldiven with their current e-mail and password. In this case, it is deemed to have accepted the conditions in the current Agreement at the time it started its membership.
17. Termination of the Agreement by Estaş Glove or Member
17.1 In the event that the Agreement is terminated/cancelled by Estaş Gloves and/or the Member, the Member loses all of his rights and is deemed to have irrevocably waived any rights that may arise in advance. The person whose membership has been terminated cannot claim that his rights have been violated, and cannot request the refund of the payments made, if any.
17.2 In the event that the Member acts in violation of this Agreement and/or the Member does not fulfill any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement partially or completely, in accordance with the "Compensation of the Loss by the Member" article of Estaş Glove, the Member's shall be entitled to indemnify the damage.
17.3 The Member agrees in advance that he/she will not claim any damages and/or compensation under any name regarding the termination of his/her Membership.
17.4 The personal information of the Member whose membership has been canceled upon termination of the Agreement and the Content, whose rights have been given to Estaş Eldiven as specified in this Agreement, by placing it on the Site by the Member, without interrupting the Service of other Estaş Eldiven Members and/or In order to ensure that they are fully received, depending on the applicable legal obligations and general internet and other Virtual Environment practices, but entirely at Estaş Glove's initiative, to be stored in the Estaş Glove database within the time period to be determined by Estaş Glove and/or by Estas Glove specified in this Agreement. In this way, it can continue to be offered, used and benefited from other Estaş Glove Members, in whole or in part, on the Site indefinitely.
17.5 Estaş Gloves may use the Content uploaded by the Member for the purposes required for advertising, market research or member-oriented service delivery. The member declares, accepts and undertakes that he/she consents to this situation in advance and expressly.
18. Validity of Estaş Glove Records
The Member accepts, declares and undertakes that the electronic and system records, commercial records, ledger records, microfilm, microfiche and computer records kept by Estaş Eldiven in its own database and servers will constitute reliable, binding, final and exclusive evidence in disputes that may arise from this contract.
19. Intellectual Property Rights
All elements of the site belong to Estaş Eldiven and/or are used by Estaş Eldiven under the license right obtained from a third party. Estaş Eldiven does not allow the resale, sharing, distribution, exhibition and making available to third parties of the copyrighted works of Estaş Eldiven website contents and services.
20. Contract Changes
Due to the essence of the Service, Estaş Gloves has the right to make partial or complete changes to this Agreement at its sole discretion and unilaterally. The amended Agreement covering the changes to be made by Estaş Gloves will be posted on the Site in its new form, including the revision date. The effective date of the Contract to be made in this way will be the revision date. The Member has the obligation to follow up such changes and accept the changes before using the Service, and Estaş Glove has no obligation to notify the Member separately. In case the Member continues to use the Service after the amended Agreement is published on the Site with the revision date, The Member declares, accepts and undertakes in advance that the changes made by Estaş Gloves within the scope of this article will mean that they have been fully accepted by the Member as of the revision date. If the Member does not accept such changes, he must immediately stop using the Service and terminate this Agreement without delay in accordance with the article "Termination of the Agreement by the Member and suspension of the Membership" and cancel his Membership. This Agreement cannot be changed with the unilateral declaration of the Member. must be terminated and canceled in accordance with the article "Suspending the Membership". This Agreement cannot be changed with the unilateral declaration of the Member. must be terminated and canceled in accordance with the article "Suspending the Membership". This Agreement cannot be changed with the unilateral declaration of the Member.
21. Call Center
Estaş Eldiven has no obligation to operate any call center and/or provide similar customer service and/or technical support services. In case Estaş Glove provides call center operation and/or similar customer service and/or technical support service, it may charge the Member for the service it will provide in this way.
Estaş Gloves may assign this Agreement and/or all or some of its rights and/or responsibilities under the Agreement to third parties (natural persons and/or legal entities) for a period of time or indefinitely at its sole discretion, without notifying the Member. However, the Member cannot, in any way, transfer or assign some or all of its rights and/or responsibilities under the Agreement and/or the Agreement to third parties (natural persons and/or legal entities) for a limited or indefinite period.
23. Force Majeure
Although the term "force majeure" is beyond the reasonable control of the relevant party, including but not limited to natural disasters, riots, wars, strikes, communication problems, infrastructure and internet failures, power outages and bad weather conditions, and Estaş Glove shows due diligence. will be interpreted as unavoidable events that cannot be prevented. Estaş Gloves is not liable for late or incomplete performance or non-performance of any of its acts determined by this Agreement, in all situations that fall under the concept of force majeure with this definition and are not counted here, but are legally considered force majeure. These and similar situations shall not be deemed as delay, incomplete performance or non-performance or default for Estaş Gloves, or no compensation can be claimed from Estaş Glove under any name.
24. Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
Turkish Law will be applied in the implementation and interpretation of this contract and in the management of legal relations arising within this contract. Sivas Courts and Enforcement Offices are authorized in the settlement of all kinds of disputes that arise or may arise due to this contract.
The invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement.
This Agreement consists of 25 (Twenty-Five) articles. Persons who want to become a member accept, declare and undertake in advance that they have read the entirety of this agreement, that they unconditionally accept and approve all the articles in it.